Saturday 29 March 2014

Walking and Jogging Workout for Weight Loss

If you're anything like it was many years ago you might describe as "cuddly" or "huggable. Anything to disguise the fact that you are a little overweight and have a few rolls of unsightly fat around the middle . If this is you then you may want to learn the secrets of how to get rid of love handles.

Sorry , there is no secret way to eliminate love handles but I can tell you about how I managed to lose my love handles fat . It did not happen overnight and I have to work on it , but slowly the fat around my middle and other parts of my body began to melt away and I managed to stay reasonably lean for many years .

Diet and exercise is the key to losing love handles

I did not know much about diet and exercise at the time and I still do not know much but I know you need to do some exercises . Any exercise is better than none , right ? I also knew that the more calories you eat more fat accumulates on your body . I have no idea why it seems to go around your middle first , but it seems to be very common .

The first thing I did was to reduce the size of my meals to reduce my calorie intake . This is very hard to do if you have a low metabolism like I do because you have to eat a lot before you start putting on weight . This means that you probably eat a lot to begin with . You can also make adjustments to the things you eat can help you lose fat . For more information about nutrition see this article: foods to help you lose weight .

The next step is to introduce some regular exercise . This will burn off some of the calories that you consume allowing you to at least eat something . When you decide what type of exercise you are going to need to do is choose something that you enjoy doing and can see that regularly and consistently . That way you'll be able to keep for a long time to come .

Jogging to lose weight

I chose to start jogging . I wanted to lose body fat all over , but I was most concerned about my love handles. I also knew that I would enjoy jogging in the park along the river . Pleasant surroundings is a definite bonus and incentive to keep going as occasions when you happen to meet a girl jogging and swap weight loss notes .

Losing weight by jogging

Exactly how many calories you burn by jogging depends on a number of factors . Are heavier and faster you run, the more calories you burn . A rule of thumb estimate suggests that jogging for weight loss will burn off about 10 calories per minute . You can use this assessment to work out how much jogging you are going to have to do .

Calories burned jogging in 30 - minutes 6 times a week will be about 1800 calories per week . Another rough rule of thumb suggests that £ 1 of body fat is equal to 3500 calories . At this rate you should lose some weight £ 1 of every 2 weeks , which is very slow but healthy way to lose weight . This assumes of course that your weight is stable before you took up the exercise and do not eat more than you did before.

It was a slow process , but over time it does not show me how to get rid of love handles because they eventually disappeared . I enjoy jogging to this day and my love handles have never returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment